IP Telephony (VoIP)
Includes unlimited long distance calls for North America*
Some restrictions may apply (Alaska, Hawaïï, Nunavut)
|$/month + taxes|
|Residential VoIP (IP Telephony)||25.00||per month|
|Telephone Adaptor (ATA)||Included|
|Voicemail, Caller ID, 911||Included|
|Porting existing regular phone number (port)||40.00||one time|
|Number Transfer (porting) 1-800, 1-866||50.00||one time|
|Snowbird option (Seasonnal Suspension of Service)||10.00||per month|
Any questions? firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-833-533-1234, option 1
To have our IP Telephony service, Client must have their fixed wireless internet service with I.S.F. Quebec Inc.
- All prices shown are plus applicable taxes.
- Minimum one (1) year contract which is renewable automatically. See contract.
- The ATA remains the property of I.S.F. Quebec Inc.. The Customer has to return the equipment (ATA) to I.S.F. Quebec Inc. or mail it at the Customer’s expense at the mailing address indicated in the section, Contact Us. Otherwise, the Customer will be charged the total amount of a replacement value for new ATA.
- For the IP Telephony (VoIP) to work, you need internet access.
- In case of interruption of service, the Customer has to contact I.S.F. support, if possible, by email at email@example.com or call 1-833-533-1234, option 4 (support) so that I.S.F. can restore the service as soon as possible.
- I.S.F. Quebec Inc. is not responsible for loss of internet service due to Hydro Quebec power failures; nor of any interruptions of service resulting from force majeure or other causes outside our control.
- At no time is I.S.F. Quebec responsible for liabilities, financial loss or loss of data which the Customer or any user can undergo, either directly or indirectly, whatever the reason; in particular due to any interruption or lack of access to the internet or other offered services.
- * Temporary suspension of your VoIP account, $10/month plus taxes